Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Official. I Have A Crush on................................

A Guy.

Unfortunately, nothing can ever come of it because we have a policy against it at work. Which, by the way, is probably why I feel comfortable enough to let myself feel this way. I think he's noticed because he's started talking to me a bit differently. We normally joke on each other all the time. We've still been doing that, but it is a bit nicer I guess. When we were alone on the elevator today, we were both stuttering, trying to find something to say. Finally, he just said, "Been busy?" It was funny. We keep looking at each other differently as well. It's been a really weird transition for me. Today, he was wearing cologne, for the first time in 8 months. Man, he smelled good.....and it feels good to have butterflys over the opposite sex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Book Dragon said...

Just for the sake of what's going on ... maybe you can change that "not at work" policy! ;)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Latter-gay-saint said...

Trust me, I'd love to. They are VERY strict about that though. But......he and I ARE going on a walk today. We live close to each other. I am so nervous. I find this hilarious. I haven't felt this way about a guy in...ummmmm.....a VERY long time......if ever.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

You're very blessed. I've never felt those types of feelings toward men. I think you should enjoy and treasure the experience.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home