Monday, December 11, 2006

A dream in the right direction

I had a dream last night that kind of surprised me. In my dream, I was having a difficult day at work. One of the other managers came up to me and asked me what was going on at home that was affecting my work. I started telling him a little bit about what was going on. I ended up holding his hand and as I continued to discuss how I was feeling, he put his arms around me and just held me.

I thought it was quite interesting because although it wasn't a sexual dream, it was still an intimate moment with a man. I can never date this person because it's against policy for managers to date each other. That's probably one reason my sub-conscious felt comfortable that the prospect of me being held in his arms - it could never happen. But still, it's a dream in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home