Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Therapist

I have my first appointment with the Therapist from Church today. It's going to be weird. I don't know why I think that. Perhaps it will go well. I've had a three therapists and three psychiatrists over the years. I had no success with the first therapist, some success with the second (until she called my mother and broke priviledge when I was 16), and tremendous success with the third. I wish I would have been able to continue seeing her. I would have, but I had to stop seeing her when I no longer had health insurance. I had really good success with 2 of my psychiatrists as well. Again, I had to stop seeing the last psychiatrist when I no longer had insurance.

I suppose I'm just nervous that nobody can live up to my last therapist. She really was awesome. It will be nice though having someone who knows what my standards are, understands WHY they are, and helps me live them. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home